15 September 2009

"don't you ever feel alone?"

So yes everything is getting harder and I've learned again for the millionth time that no one is there for me. >:o!!!!! Eventhough I would like my lovers to help me out when I effing need them but goddamn. They don't even want to talk to me AT ALL when I'm just a littttttttle down in the dumps. My boyfriend doesn't even want to talk to me when I'm just a little sad or upset. Ugggggh fail me. That's why I love him so much in the first place!!! When everyone failed me, he would always be there. Well efffff that mfn crap. I guess I forgot what it meant to be independent. I forgot that before I was able to handle all this without anybody. Man but then I got comfortable and I got use to it which isn't a good thing. So all I gotta do now is to just force myself to be that way eventhough it hurts. Eventhough I cry every effing night because I have no one to turn to. Even if I get so angry I hella swear I'm about to kill someone. Even.... Whatever. Like anyone
reads this anyway. >:o

Oh oh OHHHHhHHHHh it kills me when people ask ME for help. I'm not nice anymore. I'm not gonna help you, you selfish bzs. Do it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment