15 September 2009

Ghettonezzzz

I don't think Paradise Valley hospital is legit. This is some ghetto hospital in a ghetto nasty city. I knew a lot of people who died here and idk man.... After watching Sicko, I think they could have lived. Especially this morning, actually I'm still here, the optometry people are giving me a hard time. Ugggghhh I don't even want to explain!!! My appoitment hasn't even started yet! They still need to stick random stuff in my eye and blind me for a couple hours. Ugh man. Hurry up Obama so people like me don't gotta suffer no more.


Other things that have bothered me this morning..... Not having a computer and printer. Also the fact that for some reason there aren't any customer forms on the USANA website. Ahhhhhh I'm not printing out forty unnecessary pages!!!!! We need to be greeen. But uhm whatever. I'll find a way. >_>


So I was filling out some forms and it asked me if I've ever done these illegal things and I effing said yez dude. Visit me in jail guys. :'( I hope the doctor doesn't ask me anything about it in front of my dad though omg. I would be a goner hahah. Or just imagine if my mom was here instead. O_o disaster.


I'm the only youg person here. Everyone here is hella old dude and omg they keep looking at me. I hate struggling with medical insurance and alla that bullshiz. Obama needsa do something now. >:o little blind people like me can't see!!!! x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment