11 September 2009

Shhh..

He said he didn't even like talking to me. Statements like that make me question why we're even together. Why would you want to be with someone who you don't even like talking to? How can you communicate? And it makes sense now why we fight so much. We can't even communicate right. I don't know what to do. I have always known that Ive talked too much. I know I'm blunt and loud. I know I'm too honest. Maybe I should do the complete opposite now and maybe he'll actually like talking to me. I wonder what the old me would say. She never really expressed what was on her mind. She just kept thoughts to herself. It kills me now if I can't say something out loud. I guess I have to start doing that. I just hate holding things in because they always all explode out of nowhere. Sometimes I feel like he's only in love with the old me.


Well I don't know what to do now. Talk or dont talk? I guess I'll give him that weekend he wanted to himself. I love him so much. I hope he likes talking to me again. Maybe I should talk about more interesting stuff. I'm such a granny. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment