09 August 2009

bend tha rulesz.

I think maybe if you're on a break with someone and you're not suppose to be talking to each other, it's okay to talk when one is feeling like shit. When one is stressed the fuck out and eveyone is giving her a hard ass time. When everything is falling apart. When everything she thought she knew wasn't true. When important events don't fall through and people flake. When fatherly figures don't play their part. When some people leave their goddamn clothes in the dryer. And of course a million other things. I could usually take negative things okay but this is getting out of hand.


And oh yes. I have no one right now and he can't just be there for me. Especially at this time. And most especially because I'm leaving tomorrow. Oh wellszzz.


I'll probably end up holding everything inside and then it'll all explode in my face later and I might just kill myself.

Boo hoo. :( bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment