31 August 2009

Honestly....

I know we don't hang out as much as we use to but you guys are the only thing that gets me through the day. When I feel like giving up and when everything feels like it's going downhill, I think of you guys. Those little texts and random calls you give me make me so happy. You have no idea how it makes me feel!! I feel so good knowing that eventhough we don't see each other anymore, I'm still having some kind of impact on your lives. I love how I'm an inspiration to you. I love how you look up to me. It makes me want to become more responsible because I don't want to do something wrong and mess up. I love how you guys see something in me that I can't even see. Like how I'm so hardworking and driven. It's pretty crazy. It really just makes my day.


It really hurts though that the one person in my life doesn't feel that way about me anymore. But it doesn't matter because I still have my friends. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment