09 August 2009

Laundry business.

They trip the fuck out when I leave my clothes in the washer or dryer for like ten minutes and they fucking leave their goddamn shit in there all day. People have places to go and they need clothes.


Got into another fight with my mom of course. Biggest one ever. Wgaf.


Um so basically everything I believed in before is a lie. You can't trust or depend on anyone. Even that one person closest to you. When you are like way down to a hundred negative on the emotional rollercoaster, they still won't be there for you! So yes. In the end all you have is yourself. I'm disappointed because I put all my trust into somebody. Boo hoo fairy tales aren't real. :(


Don't trust anyone. It's like I have to sleep with a gun under my pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment