08 August 2009

Ugly people.

I am just so sick and tired. I am doing everything to the best of my ability and it just doesn't seem like enough. I am getting irritated and frustrated with some people because they can't even cooperate with me or give me a helping hand when I hella need it. It just kills me inside when the people closest to you can't even help you and sometimes without them it's just so hard to keep moving. Sometimes you can't even move on because you're stuck doing one thing.


I don't know how I can continue. It's just another one of those days again where I feel so alone. I don't know what to do. I've tried everything. I've worked so hard. Nothing is paying off. Nothing is happening. No one is believing in me because I'm not successful yet. People see you for who you are today and not the person who you could become. Blah blah. The quote was something like that.


Maybe if my goddamn parents can see that I'm going through some problems and not through some shit to "get attention" I wouldn't even feel this way. Who the fuck needs parents anyway if they can't even support you?

No comments:

Post a Comment