30 August 2009

Goodmorning.

I'm not having the best morning. We have to pack and clean up today. Then go on that twelve hour drive back home to San Diego. I also woke up to some disappointing text messages.


Last night or early this morning he was telling me how I shouldn't drink and do drugs. But you know I was like you're doing the same thing. Then he goes on to tell me that I'm more important and that he puts me before him. Weird right? Then I'm like telling him that he's important to me too and that he should quit. Then I get a text back saying that he never will. Now this just hurts me the most. I'm willing to do that for him because I love him so much but he's not willing to do it for me. I'm not gonna be mean and make him choose one or the other. It's the thought. I must not be important enough. He must not love me enough to be able to quit or at least cut down. It doesn't seem right that one side of the relationship seems to be putting in work while the other side is doing whatever. I'm so hurt. Maybe this is just another problem we have to work together to overcome. Or maybe I just read the text wrong but then again he didn't call me. His away
message doesn't say he's at home or anything. I've called him but no answer. It worries me. He says don't get too wasted blah blah. He's probably too drunk too function. Too drunk to care about me. Too drunk to even call me. When you black out, that's when people take advantage of you. He tells me this all the time and I never black out. I never fall asleep around people. I take care of myself. I known I can be a hypocrite sometimes, but this is like major hypocriteness.


Our relationship is hanging on a thread. I'm not sure what to do. I love him so much and I'm willing to help fix this, but is he?

No comments:

Post a Comment