22 April 2009

Beautiful day.

I didn't go to school today, but I know I should have. I feel like I'm going to be missing out on a lot today. But uhhh yeah, I really don't care. I don't know where my dad is. I was going to go back to whatever period is next but I have no one to take me anyway. >_> I do need to be back when school ends. I need to get my phone and give Danna her shoes back.

I'm going to be a bit graphic here.... but I hella took a shit earlier man. Like it was a lot. Even I was like, "Damn." Hahaha. But I do feel better some reason... a little lighter. x] and I don't know, clean? I don't know why I keep using the bathroom like that. You know they say you have to go poo like everyday right? Well, I don't go everyday. It's more like two or three times a week and it's ususally a lot. There must be something wrong with me.

Eh so I totally lost my glasses. They're in my room somewhere though I just don't know where. So I was glassless like all day yesterday. I thought I would be suffering and dying, but it was alright. This must be a sign though to get new glasses. You're suppose to get check ups once a year. I haven't had one for two and I think my vision has improved since then. /)_x My mom won't schedule me an appointment with my optometrist until Friday. -__- She doesn't know how urgent this is. I need glasses like tomorrow. x_x

So uhm gameplan for today? I really don't know. I guess whereever the wind takes me. I really need to talk to Daysha though. It's weird sometimes. Daysha can always understand me. Like it's weird. It's like she has gone through it already but I know she hasn't. >__>

Okay so I pushed another boy away from me today. I did it once before and I regretted it. Ugh man, will I ever learn? I keep doing this.

Sorry, can't finish blog. Gotta gtfo of here.

No comments:

Post a Comment