23 April 2009

You learn from mistakes.

So I'm not going to do what I did last time and walk around and be this emo little girl. I think that's what messed me up a little in the beginning but then that was when he entered the picture.. o_o


WELL, I should be happy still. I should like go plant a tree or something lolol. Of course I would do that. Omg I really want to watch Earth! Each ticket you buy during opening week plants a tree! We can all seriously rebuild a forest if we all just go watch this movie!! I'm afraid that I'm going to end up watching it alone actually. >_> but you know, that's fine! :(:( idk it would be nice to watch with someone. Ashley is doing something since it's her birthday and Kamille is doing something with her grandma idk. ;_; or I can just make it a team event...


Which reminds me...! I just LOOOVE how everyone is going green! It brings a twinkle to my eye. :') hahaha no really though. I got more products today and I noticed that the filling was BIODEGRADABLE!!! Woo Ima stick that shit in the compost bin tomorrow. I just love how it like disappears after a few days. It amazed me. *__*


Too bad I didn't really do anything for Earth Day yesterday. But it's okay though!! Everyday should be Earth Day. :) I really want to get my hair cut at Paul Mitchel. They're having this Earth Day special. "Cut hair, not trees." Cute, huh? Hahaha but I already cut my hair! Oh whaaaale. I think maybe it's time for short hair?!?!?! Eh, not really.


You know what really freaks me out? My dream dictionary. :(:( I had a weird dream right now and I looked it up. The signs came true today and I'm so freaked out. Omg I have to stop reading this book at night. Ayaiyai. Well I should go to bed now. I hope I have a good dream.


Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment