18 April 2009

Epic

Oh man! I'm blogging! What?! Yeah I know. It's been a while. :( I've been actually really busy. I'm not even kidding! I'm always doing something. Yeah but that's all going to change now that my six weeks are over and I don't have to go insane about deadlines and what not.

Since I've got that out of the way, I'm really going to focus more in school now. Or at least try to. I think we have eight more weeks. It seems really short and I have to do some crazyness to get at least a 4.0. I know pretty crazy huh? But I know I can bring my 1.3 up there! Hahaha don't doubt me!!


So I'm actually at the salon right now getting my hair done. James was all freaking out because he doesn't want my hair any shorter. I don't want it to be shorter either but I have to! These split ends and dead hair is killing me!! Besides, if I get a trim my hair will grow even faster.


I really don't think that I want to get my hair dyed anymore. I don't like this feeling of putting all these chemicals and who knows what on my head. It might even be making me stupider! The chemicals could be seeping through my pores and into my brain! Ayaiyai. The reason why I say this is that my head is burning! Like WTF is this?! It hurts. I just wanna wash my hair out already. Plus it's itchy and I can't scratch. -_-


On the other hand, I'm trying out for all female. Everyone is like omg Kimberly is trying out for everything! That's true. I was in twirl for two years and I was in step this year. But at least I made the teams I tried out for. There are some people, I won't mention names LOL, that try out for literally EVERYTHING and don't make it. Haha sorry but I kind of think it's funny. But idk. I was kind of doubting myself in the beginning of the week because I wasn't sure if I could do choreography. Like I can dance... I guess HAHA but idk. >_> one team I tried out for and didn't make it was IDK. It's okay though. I'm like a super slow learner haha. I'm glad we have like two weeks and not three hours! It's only Saturday and I think I have it down. Or almost. Whatever.


Um I'm not really sure what to blog about now. My hair is killing me. I want to wash my hair out like right now!!!! My mom is looking at me like I'm insane. I was telling her how all these chemicals were making me uncomfortable. Haha how ironic in a way. x)


Okay well I hope everyone has a good day. It's going to be a great weekend with beautiful weather! Go outside today for a change. Oooh and Earth Day celebration is tomorrow at Balboa!! I think the team is going tomorrow. :):)

I'm going to blog more!! Hopefully everyday! Ttyl. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment