26 April 2009

Sundaes.

It seems like everyone is starting to have some trust issues with me. I really don't understand! It was like whatever at first but now it's starting to bother me. :( Like people aren't able to take me seriously or believe me anymore. It kind of hurts actually. :'(


I really don't know what I can do to make people trust me, especially my mom. I guess prove them wrong? But idk my mom still thinks I'm pregnant sometimes and it's been forever and no baby has popped out of me. >_> Maybe I should just wait and leave it alone. I don't need to worry anyway. I haven't lied or done anything wrong.


Anyway, I woke up and felt real good today. :) I really felt powerful, like I can do anything. I felt like I could accomplish anything and everything this week. :D It's perfect because this is how I need to be feeling for the next couple of weeks until summer. Which reminds me... summer is practically around the corner!! It's kind of scary actually. Idk where April went! It flew by like it was nothing! The beginning of May is on Friday! That is so crazy!! I've got this whole month and then June for finals. Then it's over. o_o Oh mannnn. It's going to be crazy!!! I have so much to catch up on. Ayaiyai and my APES exam test is in like two weeks!!! I'm actually quite excited haha. It's like my old super nerdy self is beginning to kick in. ;)


Something that did bring me down a little this morning was my dream. -__- Well I thought it was good at first until I looked it up. I don't really remember it but I guess there were these two classrooms connected to each other. I don't really remember specifically who were in these rooms but I know James was in the other room that I wasn't in. You know he's been in my dreams a lot lately. :) Anyway, I'm not sure what we were all doing in the two rooms but I do remember throwing up a lot. It felt good though. Like I was cleansing myself and that's what I thought it meant. I remember I was sitting down in my seat and someone handed me a bottle of Perfecting Essence. It was kind of weird because it said on the bottle that it could whiten teeth which was weird because I know that it's for the face. >_> haha. But idk then someone else told me that if you put it in your mouth, it would turn into gum. o_o and of course silly me put it in my mouth! And
apparently it was super nasty and I threw up in the other room. That was the weird part. I would be throwing up in a trashcan in the other room next to James.


My dreams really don't make sense sometimes. >_> I woke up and I looked up what me throwing up meant. In the wonderful dream dictionary that Luke Lacasa gave to me, it said that I would suffer from a chronic illness or I would cheat on James. I was creeped out because when I think of having a chronic illness, I think of having leukemia again. I really don't want to have it again. Ironically, last week where I was super suicidal, I kind of wished that I had it again. I hope I'm not jinxing myself here... and for the cheating part, which I can control, is so not going to happen. I'm not the kind of person who would hurt people I care about UNLESS Paul Walker showed up at my front door all of a sudden. xD HAHA like that would happen!! Well even if it did, I would probably be too shocked to do anything hahaha.


So like I didn't like these meanings so I went to another source. I went to dreammoods.com. I honesty don't know why I use that specific website haha. But it said something like how I should confront something or someone in my life and just let it go. I don't really remember what it said exactly. It made more sense actually. I just didn't know who or what. Then it hit me later this afternoon. It really makes sense now. I don't want to call him out here though haha. BUT MAYBE IF HIS PUNK ASS WOULD ANSWER THE GODDAMN PHONE AND MAYBE KEEP HIS WORD HE WOULD KNOW WHAT WAS UP.


Whatever. =_= idgafa!!


Annywaaaaays... I should be getting ready. I'm quite excited actually because I'm going to work today! I heard things have been moving and shaking and I'm pretty happy. :) I'm also going to Walmart with my mother. I'm going to go buy some patterns for Clothing Design. Ironically, I am failing that class. I have like 400 points. I think you need at least like 10,000 for a C or D. Ayaiyai. >_> I need to start making clothes like there's no tomorrow!!


Have a lovely rest of the day and have good dreams!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment