08 April 2009

I'm sorry, but I want to give up.

It's so bad now. I'm so sick of everything. I've been worked too hard and been pushed way over the edge. I can't stand how things are. I try to change and fix things but in the end it just blows up in my face.


I don't know how to deal with anything anymore. I just want to lock myself up in my room and not see anyone. I thought I climbed out of my hole of depression today but it looks like I fell back in. I realized today that my mom is a fake bitch that doesn't care about me... Oh wait. I've been knowing that. I also realized that I seriously can't trust anyone. I'm never ever in my life going to depend on anyone. I think maybe being stabbed in the back by someone who is closest to you is the worst thing ever. You think everyone is cool with you but they're not. They secretly hate you and talk shit about you when you're not looking. It's so bad that I eat lunch by myself with Mr.Geroche. Like seriously wtf is that?


You know there's like this little handful of people I can trust but I'm so scared now. I'm afraid they're going to do me wrong. I feel so alone and lost. It's like I have no one to turn to. I feel like I'm giving up on life now. I really honestly don't want to be here. I have no one now. I think I'm pushing people away but at the same time I want them to be close to me. They can't because I can't trust anyone. Right once I did, I got fucking slapped in the face. Today I have never felt so mad or hated another human being so much. I was scared because I was not normally like this.

Blahblahblah. Who fucking cares what Kimberly Dela Cruz has to say. To me she's dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment