30 April 2009

On the brightside...

I think I accomplished a lot today. I finished my scrapes book including my extra credit. Woot woot. I also noticed that miss pregnant Jimenez's boobs were HUGE today! Like damn. O_O HAHA. Anyway, continuing... I also was able to get a fee waiver and get the table back to Shariza. Hm well now that I look at it, it doesn't seem like I accomplished THAT much.


It doesn't matter! All that matters is that I'm happy now. :) I've got a load off my chest, I get to take the SAT's for free, and tomorrow is Friday! Well basically today is Friday but yeah whatever. :)


I'm not truly happy though. There's still little things that bother me that I leave in the back of my head. Or instance, the swine flu! There are countless cases in the United States and a young child in Texas has already died. :( Dont forget to mention the fifty something mexicans in Mexico! It's so sad. I'm honestly scared out of my pants. Idk if our vitamins can protect us from this. It's really scary! I don't want to go to school because I'm afraid I might get it from someone. x_x like everyone is seriously playing around and what not but no one is gonna be laughing when we know that it's in our area.

No comments:

Post a Comment