01 April 2009

What went wrong?

I used Kleenex tissue like there was no tomorrow. I slept through two tests. Well actually, I just slept in every class. I ate lunch by myself because I didn't want to see anyone. I was mean and I ignored people. I ignored text messges and phone calls. I don't want to talk or see anyone. I can't even do my homework and study because I can't focus.


I really want to leave. When my mom asked me if I wanted to go to the Philippines, I said yes because I assumed she meant soon. She really meant next year. Who in the world knows how it's going to be like for me next year? Am I even going to make it that far? I feel like I'm dying of stress. I can't take a break or everything will just fall to pieces if it hasn't already.


Too bad. I'm taking a break right now knowing what it can do to me. There's something wrong. I can't not care, but I don't know what it is.


Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment