21 April 2009

Focus.

I was reading Slaughterhouse- Five in English today and it was talking about how the Tralfamadorians were saying that humans should really try learning how to ignore the negative and only concentrate on the positive.

SO like right now I feel like shit and I just want to kill myself. I was just like hm I should think about the positives today and I was going to like type it all out but yeah,.... negatives outweigh the positives. Yeah and for some reason I don't even want to think about the positives. I don't even know if anything nice happened today. Maybe a few. Who knows.

But geez man I don't know why my mind has been so negative lately. I really don't know what to do. I want to get out of this hole of depression but then at the same time I don't. I just want to end it now. It's the perfect day. I ruined everything for myself already. It's a beautiful day. I mean, why not?

Oh man oh man. I just seriously want to go live in an aslyum. I think I'm going crazy. I don't want to be around people or anything. I just want to be by myself.

I'm being such an emo bitch. I'm gonna fucking shoot myself. >__>

Ummmm but I don't know. Everything is so bad right now. I don't know how to fix this.

04397958326014597340. uh yeah im fucking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment