28 April 2009

not in ze mood.

Today was the first day of CST testing. Honestly, this is the first time I totally bullshitted this kind of thing. I felt really bad at first but then I realized that I had to do much more important things like pass my classes. I spent the whole morning studying precal and reading Cosmopolitan. I even wrote James a letter too. ;] I hated how we still had to go to class after lunch. Morse is so whack. >__> I had Spanish, clothing design, and precal today. I turned in a bunch of work for clothing design. Apparently, I had like little points because I forgot to turn stuff in. x_x I also got started on my Chapter Four test for precal. I wrote down the problems that I didn't know so I could ask someone for help with them. :]


Ummmm, idk why but I don't feel like blogging. ;_;

No comments:

Post a Comment