14 March 2009

3.1415926535897932384626433835088...

When I'm not paying attention in class, I'm busy trying to memorize pi. I know. Everyone's like, "But it's neverending!" I know that. =_= I just want to memorize it, mkay? :]

So today was a fun day. I went to LA with the team. I learned a lot. I was inspired and motivated. I even cried a little. :'] Today was a good day. I really wanted to go to Sonic's because I've never been there but we ended up eating at In n Out. It's still good stuff. ;]

It's been a super busy week! I'm so busy that I barely even sleep! I spend most of my time doing something that has to do with school or the business. I kind of don't like this whole idea of not sleeping at night. I'm one of those sleepers, you know. I looove sleep. I can't even sleep these days. I couldn't even sleep long if I wanted to. But what really keeps me awake during the night, is knowing that I'm really going to help me and my family out and our future. Also, I'm trying to bring up my grades. I know this upcoming progress report isn't going to be good because I didn't get to turn everything in on time. It's okay though.

Sometimes I feel like I should reward myself for working so hard. At the same time though, I feel really bad because I'm having fun when my loved ones are suffering. On the other hand, if I had no fun at all, I would probably die of stress. and it's true. I was listening to someone today who was dying from stress. Thank goodness he's okay now. :]


OH AND GUESS WHAT! I think James Rachal is an amazing person. He's so understanding and I just looove talking to him because I can just talk to him about anything. I like how he's so interested in these little, random facts I tell him on a daily basis. I love making him laugh his butt off every morning because I usually end up doing something stupid HAHAHA. I like how he cares about me and makes me feel special! ;] He is so ambitious and he knows what he wants. Omg, and he dances too! And he's soo oooo much fun. :DD I like how he talks like a white boy and has some poooofy hair. He's not like other guys! He gives me butterflies and sometimes I even get nervous around him. I also love bbd so yeah. <3 AAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. I'm kidding, I'm kidding!

I think I'm going to go to sleep. I'm not sure if I'm doing anything tonight. OH YEAH. I have a phone now. :]]] It's a different number though. Just IM me on AIM for it. ;] Alright, have a goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment