02 March 2009

Miss Moody. =_=

I am just in the worst mood right now. I don't know why I feel this way! I'm so like pessimistic and irritable. It's killing me. I was beating myself up earlier for not being able to understand my pre- cal homework and being able to connect to the damn internet. It's true when they say that you're your own worst enemy. It is sooo true! x_x I really hate myself sometimes.

APES hella just killed me today. It's annoying the shit out of me. I don't think it's the subject though, more like the class. Jimenez is throwing so much shit at us. I looked at our homework today and it was more reading. I like how over two weeks we got through three chapters. Three goddamn chapters. Are you fucking kidding me? Oh man and there's more. Our ScrAPES are due on Thursday. GOOD FUCKING JOB. I hate this class. Not only does the work depress me, you know just reading about how the world is gonna fucking end, but the teacher is just full of shit. She even changed the way she grades and I have an F. I don't understand why I have an F! I hella do work in that class. It fucking kills me. I've never had an F in my life until this year. I'll be honest and say that I have slacked off but goddamn an F?! And we have a test Friday. Yipppeee. I might as well kill myself now.

I'm just going to go to sleep. I'm so annoyed that I can't even focus. Like seriously. I feel like I'm just going downhill from here. Everything just seems to get worse and worse. The recession is affecting me and my family. It sucks. I didn't think life was going to be hard like this. I'm only seventeen! I'm not suppose to be dealing with all this grown up business yet. I can't even just relax and go to school like a normal kid. I can't even have fun on the fucking weekends anymore. I could have died Friday night and you know, I just wonder if I did. Would it be better? I really don't like how things are going. Everything is just so hard. I feel like I need someone to hold my hand because I can't get through this alone.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment