26 March 2009

Lost.

I'm not really sure where to go from here. I'm getting really frustrated and annoyed. People won't listen to me or give me a chance. It's like everyonea scared. Like everyone is scared to live and take a chance. Especially at a time like this. It's depressing and people not taking me seriously just sucks. It's worse too when it your own family. I'm getting no support from them at all and it really sucks. They're so fake to me. It kills me. I don't like the way they treat me.


They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting change. I've been trying to change but it's not really doing much. My why's change everyday. My family agravates me. Why should I help them if they don't want it? I'm really tired of trying to help people.

No comments:

Post a Comment