07 March 2009

Epic, epic Friday!

I woke up to another one of my brother's daily phone calls. I knew something was wrong when I woke up though because it was hella bright in my room. My brother tells me he's outside and I'm like omg, I'm gonna be late! So I just tell my mom to leave without me. We get into a little argument because she doesn't trust me anymore and she thinks I'm going to ditch school again, you know. But I tell her to just leave because she was going to be late for work. So I get ready as fast as I can and I leave the house at like 7:13!! Oh man, I already knew... I ate quickly in the car and by the time I walked past the gate, Mr. Delute announced that I had one minute to get to class. Soooo Superwoman Kim ran her ass in her high heels across the school and up the damn stairs. =_= By the time I greeted senor with a very tiring, "Buenoas dias!" I already felt my breakfast coming back. I threw my stuff onto the desk and ran back outside and threw up in the trashcan next to the stairs. It was kind of funny because right when I threw up this girl came up the stairs hahaha. She was all trying to help me but I was fine. I went back to class and Sofia gave me some cool Spongebob gum that really made my day. I took my oral test with a huge ass headache and still got an A! ;]

Right once I walked into clothing design, Ms. Dancy said that we had to go to the science lecture hall for some presentation. As we walked over there, I was tellinbg Melchor and Gabby about what happened that morning and they were hella laughing saying that I should try out for track. Hahaha, I don't think so. It was my first time going to the science lecture hall and it totally amazed me. It looked just like one of those college classrooms you would see in like movies. It had all the rows that go up and the desks were pretty sick! The table part would like slide up and out and yeah. Hahaha idk it was pretty cool. The presentation was about sex, STD's, pregnancy, etc. The pictures were very graphic and it was making me hella sick. We even heard these really sad stories that made me almost cry. I saw my brother during the presentation which was really nice because he was wearing the sweater I got him for Christmas. He looked so nice in it. :]

After that, I had precal which was totally boring. I cannot understand what's going on in that class! I would really be paying attention, but I wouldn't get it. So then I just give up and do other things like memorize pi! Haha, I know it's never ending but it would be interesting to recite the first 100 numbers of pi. ;] I had an APES test too. We had some lame sub. The test was alright.
I spend lunch socializing and doing business. During lunch, was the first time I ever got cat calls. It kind of creeped me out, especially because those guys were not even cute and they were freshmen. Daysha and I walked out of Pacis' and there were just this huge group of guys who were just like "DAAAAAMNN!" like over and over. Omg. /)_(\. Then Daysha just had to make me feel more ackward by saying it too. I did not feel flattered. :[ Well only when Daysha said it. ;D hahaha but yeah. I kind of got more after that too. :/ I don't even know why. I dress that way everyday! Except today I happened to be wearing a dress. It wasn't even sexy or anything...

ANYWAY, I was so busy during lunch that I ended up eating during Mr. Geroche's. Sadly, he made me eat outside which is a first. He sees me eat in there like everyday. It sucked too because it was cold outside! And it was a bit windy too. =_= We colored a map and I tried to sleep but that Rev3 kept me up all day! I had English next and we had out Grapes of Wrath test. It was soooooooooper easy. :]] I tried sleeping again but I wasn't tired. Then we listened to Banuelos and Madden talk about their courses. I think I'm going to take AP English Language.

Afterschool, we had a "meeting" with step. I could tell there was something wrong with Theresa. It wasn't even really a meeting. So I took action and told everyone that we were performing at Street Scene no matter what Ms. T says. She can kiss my ass for all I care. I also told everyone to try to make up some steps for Street Scene and we would put one together on Monday. Hopefully, I'll find time to make one up. Even if it is a little one. It's gonna be hard though. :/ I can't think of steps off the top of my head.

Then, Kamille and I headed over to the gym to see the volleyball scrimmage. It was versus Suhi. I guess we were playing against their JV. We were practically owning them. I was getting bored so Rick and I tried to eat Chamoy with everything. And I mean everything. Hahahah. x] A little bit later, I guess their Varsity came. They were even better but we still won. :]]

Jonathan, Chanel, Kamille, and I walked to Kamille's house and ate a bit. I had to go to work real quick to drop off some money then I came back. I wasn't sure what to do that night. I was very indecisive hahaha. x_x I ended up watching America's Next Top Model and falling asleep at Kamille's for the night. I found out that for Cycle 13, they're going to let short people try out!!! Which means I totally have a chance! But I don't know hahaha. I guess I can take good pictures but I would rather dress the models. ;]

That morning I showered at Kamille's and ate like two bowls of Captain Crunch cereal hahah. Watching Drake and Josh while eating this humongo fruit. Like it was so huge and the skin was so thick! Hahaha. Then I went home and yeah. :] I'm going to the mall soon with my brother and Christal. I'm just going to go to Borders to handle business and do homework. I have a lot to catch up on. :]

I have to go get ready now. Have a wonderful Saturday! <3

1 comment:

  1. Haha, your story about the heels reminds me of when Kate and I were racing from the front gate to the library while she was in her 3.5" heels. She won. -_-

    ReplyDelete