17 March 2009

"Thanks for the add."

UM NO.


You know what is one of my pet peeves? When someone sends you a friend request and you approve of it. Then that person comment you and is like, "Thanks for the add." Then, I say to myself, "Um, no, &@^$#%. You added ME, fool. -__-" I don't comment them back saying that though. I just deny it. I don't want people thinking that I'm adding losers like them. HAHA I'm just kidding. But not.

But, no seriously. That annoys the hell out of me. Also when people text me something and when I don't reply right away they send me like 982369584 of the same text! Gee, people needa stop buggin'.

Anyway, I forced myself to go to school today. I don't like how we still have to go to three classes for like thirty minutes each. It's so dumb. I don't understand why they can't just give us the two days off! I think everyone would be more happy. So I arrived at school this morning thinking that I was early right. Wrong. I was super late! Unfortunately, class started at twelve. They said we had to go back at lunch but I didn't feel like coming at lunch because I could just eat at home so I arrived just before 12:09. Thank goodness Senor Valenica's class isn't so far from the front gate. I tried to sneak in quietly while he wasn't looking, but he caught me. He said something in Spanish and pointed to the door. So I stood outside for a while getting all mad because everyone told me that class started at 12:09. After several minutes, he called me back inside and he wrote me those tardy slips. =_= I was so sad! It's my first tardy ever! This is like my first tardy ever in all my years of going to school! :[ I was so sad. I couldn't even participate and I had detention after class. /)_-

I finally finished one of my patterns in clothing design and I'm going to finish the rest today. I made Melchor go car shopping for me. I also found out that my three choices for a car were all manual! HAHAHA. Man, that really shows how much I don't know about cars. x_x I was lost as usual in precal but Allen saved my life by explaining everything to me. :]

I walked home and handled business. Surprisingly, as I was about to reach my house I saw a black Infinity G37! I was like WOAH. I was thinking like that this must be a sign! Like a sign of hope, right?! Isn't it craaazy? I was just talking about how bad I wanted this car and BAM! It's right in front of my house! Too bad I couldn't stare at it long or take a picture. *__* There was a guy already in it. >_> But MAN OH MAN!! I am so totally taking this as a sign.

but I don't think it's going to be my first car. I'm going to do what Vern did and slowly make me way up to the nice cars. "Do what they do, make what they make."

So I'm pretty hungry so I'm gonna go eat. Have a greeaaat day!

No comments:

Post a Comment