20 March 2009

I like dependable people.

I wonder how many times I typed something and then deleted it. It's like I can't put anything into words that would make sense for you to read.

But yeah. I really like dependable people, but too bad I really don't like depending on people. I have major trust issues and I cannot stand asking someone to do something for me. It's different though when I have no choice and it's super important.

I get pretty annoyed too when I ask someone for something and they don't give me a straight up answer. It's more like an, "I don't know." Seriously, when someone says that I just ignore them for the rest of the day. Like do they seriously think I'm gonna wait around all day for them to give me a real answer? No. I think it makes me look bad. I can't explain how it does, but it just does. Also, I hate it when on the last minute, they do call me up and tell me like, "yeah I can help you with blahblahblah." By then, it's too late and I get really pissed off. I hate last minute stuff. Especially when I need something like ASAP. Geez. >_>

You know it's getting really bad. I don't like this state where I'm in. I want to be totally independent. I don't want to wait for people.

I really don't know where I'm going at. I think I'll sleep. Good afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment