08 March 2009

I like Daylight Savings.

I really like Daylight Savings Time. I like how the sun is out longer. I don't get tired and sleepy as fast. Also, you don't have to use electricity as much which is always a good thing. ;]

So tell me why I feel like I didn't sleep at all. My mom says you get an extra hour of sleep but I don't believe that. My body feels awake but my eyes don't.>_>

Today is a big day. I have a lot of things to do. It seems like my weekends are just busy, busy, busy now. It's alright I guess. I just want a day to catch up on all my homework. One thing I accomplished this weekend though was understand most of the pre- cal business I have been ignoring all week. The stuff we learned on Friday is super hard. :/ The book doesn't really help me at all.

Sooo today I have to go get ready soon to go to the store to buy foodstufffs and then I think I'll cook and bake everything at my mom's house. I don't feel very comfortable cooking in this house. I feel like everyone is going to be paranoid and think that I'm going to burn down the house. x_x Hopefully, my brother can help me too. I'm glad he took that cooking class. He can cook for himself now. Then, I have to get over to Shariza and Shaina's house and set up and everything. I get so excited just thinking about my spa party. Daschel says that I might be having the biggest spa party that the team has ever had. I'm happy because that makes me look hella good. ;] Hopefully, I won't be out too late so I can finish my homework.

Another thing that is making me oh so happpy!!!! Here's the story:

Last night I asked my dad for his phone so I can text. He was telling me that he was going to get me a phone. I'm like okay, when? Surprisingly, he says tomorrow! And I'm like woah and ask him if he wanted me to come with him, but then I had a spa party. He says no and I'm like okay. I'm hella busy anyway. You know, at first I was thinking that he was just going to get me a free phone. I don't think he thinks I deserve a nice phone. Especially, how I lost my previous phone. Although he doesn't really know what really happened. I was super surprised though because he said he was getting me the iPhone. I was so shocked and filled with happiness, I couldn't even speak. I couldn't believe that he was going to get me one. I was soo happy. I was planning to buy my phone myself but this sounds better and I'm getting it so soon! Sometime today! Wooooo. I just wonder what my mom will say.. I just won't tell her. :]

Anyway, I must go. I need to get ready for this big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment