02 March 2009

Pretty chill day.

The sky was bright this morning which usually means it's going to be pretty damn hot today. I was right. Surprisingly, I wore my high waisted shorts today. I said I would never wear them again since the last time I wore them my mom thought I was pregnant. /)_x. I hate it when she asks me that. When a girl gains a few pounds... she's pregnant all of a sudden. But whatever. Today just seemed right.

I didn't participate as much in Spanish because I was laaaazy. Hahaha but I have a B though! Fuccckk yeah and I hella got an F on the last test.
I learned how to backstitch by hand in clothing design today. It was pretty intense. I learned to love the art of hand sewing. It's so interesting and beautiful. It gets me hella sleepy though, just sitting there sewing and talking to Melchor while eating cookies. HAHA. Sometimes, I really feel like a grandma.
Pre- cal was whatever. I honestly did not do shit haha. We were doing like some group work with a paper plate. o_O Yeah, I don't know.
Fourth period, Jamie and I got a pass to go talk to some guy about college. We purposely talked to him for the whole period because we didn't feel like going to APES. Everyone practically has an F because Mrs. Jimenez's stupid ass changed the grading scale. It's whatever.
Lunch was pretty busy but productive. I managed to set up a spa party this Thursday in Senora Gonzales' room. :] I ate lunch with Bashley Bapa which was real fun. I stayed awake in history woot woot. I listened to the lecture, texted friends, and did some work.

We had articulation sixth period. I was totally unprepared for it because I still didn't know what classes to take. :/ In the end I chose Spanish 5-6, AP Psychology, AP Government and Economics, AP American Language, Art 1-2, and sixth period athletics for Step.
Afterschool, I rushed my butt over to the Counseling Office so I can get a fee waiver for the SAT's. I really want to take it and I can't believe no one told me about it until last week. Thanks, guys. =_= I waited forever for nothing and just wrote a note to Ms. Ward. Then after that I went to go invite more teachers to the spa party. I even tried to invite some males. I invited Mr. Gendron and ended up hearing a fifteen minute mini lecture about chemicals, physics, my brother, and how well I did in his class freshman year. I have to admit though, I practically owned that class. It's sad to see that my brother wasn't.

By the time I got to the amp to practice with Step, practice was already over. :'[ Darn. Gendron talks too damn much. I remember I would always fall asleep in his class because that was all he did. While waiting in the front for my mom to pick me up, Joseph teached me the new step real quick. It was a new step to the song, A Milli by Lil' Wayne. I thought it was going to be really lame and I am totally against stepping to music. Morse has always been the school who stepped without music. We really don't need music and we can win competitions without it. But.... the step is pretty sick. :]]]]... eventhough I learned it without the music. It's cool though. I can't wait to learn the rest.

So today really got me thinking about college. There's so much I can do but I'm not sure what to do. I want to learn more about environmental science and become someone who can help save the environment. I'm really passionate about that but I'm not sure if I can handle it mentally. It's so negative and eventhough it's just a little AP class in high school, it gets me really depressed sometimes. I would probably end up killing myself if I did it as a profession. On the other hand, I am in looooooveee with fashion! So of course I want to do fashion design and maybe even some marketing! ;]. I even went to FIDM last year for three days and learned all kinds of stuff. I even started a little portfolio with a few drawings. Things sort of changed though when I started going to the APES workshops during the summer. So yeah... my drawings kind of stopped but my love for fashion design and marketing is coming back! Wooo. But uh yeah. I don't know what to do yet. I'm also not sure if I want to go to school out of the city or out of the state. I was thinking about going to school in Florida or New York since I had family there. I wouldn't have to pay for housing. The other plan was moving to downtown with ASHLEY OCAMPO. <3<3 Fuuuccck yeah. Then maybe go to FIDM. Yup. ;] But man who knows. I still have time to think about all this.

OHHHHHHHHHH and maybe if you're not doing anything, you should go to my spa party! ;D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment