20 March 2009

Run like the wind, Kimberly!

Things should be easier now that I had left step. I have more time to work on school so I could focus on the business. It was kind of heart breaking. I didn't expect to leave so soon, especially because pep rally is next Friday. But I had to do what I had to do. I really couldn't take it anymore. It was messed up though, what I did. But I kind of had to or I would have gone insane. >_>

April is coming up which is the start of a new quarter. I think it's easier to look at the year in four quarters. The second quarter is about to begin! I've set up some pretty high goals for myself but I know I can accomplish them. ;)

I've set up a new date for my next promotion which is April third. :) I chose that date because it allows me enough time and it's the start of spring break. I realized that with a schedule like mine, I really can't run like there's no tomorrow. x_x I'm also thinking about going to palm springs with Natalie and Vanessa for spring break.

Another goal is to pay for my cancellation fee for my first iPhone. That should be easy because if I can achieve my first goal, then this should happen by default. ;) also I'm going to buy my first car on may ninth. It's on a Saturday and it's May Ann's seventh birthday. Idk what it is about turning seven, but they seem pretty big for Filipinos haha. Like I said, it's going to be a black Infiniti G37. There was already one parked in front of my house and the second one that's going to be parked there will be mine. ;) I actually have to work on the steps to achieve this goal a bit more, but I know it's gonna happen. ;D

A big big big goal is to bring my grades up! Like waaaay up! I want a 4.0. Idc what everyone says. Hahaha but ironically I'm typing up this blog during precal which I have a C in. It's not too bad though because we have a sub and this kid teaching us really doesn't know what he's talking about.

Anway class is almost over. :) have a good day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment