17 March 2009

To believe or not to believe?

I read my horoscope on a daily basis. I know it's all pseudoscience, but I can't help it! I get so entertained and I like believing in it too sometimes. Haha, I know it all sounds ridiculous but I just looove reading my horoscope!

One thing it said today though which I truly believed in was that I should start planning for the future. It's so right! I need to write my goals and why's down. They change everyday but I really have to get them set in stone so I know what I want.



HAHAHA guess what! I just typed like all my goals but I deleted them. x_x
Gee, that is such a bad habit... typing up all my blogs and just deleeting them hahaha.

BUT WHATEVER! Right now I'm focusing on school because things are not looking too good! I have a D in clothing design and I know exactly why. I haven't made anything! I'm going to change that right away and start doing major work. I just finished my buttons yesterday and I'm going to finish pinning patterns and starting on seams this week. I'm planning to go to Yardage Town on Saturday to buy patterns, fabric, and notions so that I can start on a new project by Monday. I also have a C in precal only because I didn't go to school for the first two weeks and then came back not knowing what in the world was going on. But I've been studying more and trying to pay more attention haha. Allen is tutoring me afterschool today which is great! That will really help me out. The other day I bought a new notebook for APES because my other one was full. I'm planning to get that whole thing organized today since we have a test on Friday. I also think that I'm doing pretty swell in history because I haven't been sleeping in there! :DD English is awesome and I think I'm going to make a rap about the Grapes of Wrath. HAHAHA. Oh man. Who was there last year in biology when I was rapping about mitosis?! HAHAHAH Oh my goodness, that was hilarious. x]

Another thing in my to do list is to pay for my cancellation fee for my previous iPhone. My not- so- smart mother didn't want to cancel it right away because she didn't have the money. Sadly, she is still paying for that phone eventhough it's not in use. So yeah. She's basically wasting her money when she could have just payed that one time fee. /)_- Hopefully when I do pay for the cancellation fee, she's going to get off my &^#@ about the cell phone bill. She can stop bugging my father for paying for it because he has no reason to. I would tell her about my phone and everything will be good.... not really actually. She'll be super mad because I kept her from knowing that I have a phone.

Another goal is to get a car! It's not a very SMART goal but it will be! I still need to talk to my dad and my uplines because I know nothing about cars except how it looks! Hahahaha. FOR SURE I am going to get a car on May 9, 2009. I'm not even kidding. "Goals are dreams with a deadline." That's right!

Well I have to study Spanish now and get my butt to school. Bye bye and have a nice day. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment