08 March 2009

I ruuhhhhv my daddy!

I totally love how my dad and I can communicate with each other without having to say a word. I can ask him something and already know what he's going to say! Like when I ask him for money because of my mom. I bet he can see it in my eyes that I don't want to give her money and I already know he doesn't want to anyway. So yeah. My dad doesn't pay the bills hahaha.

I think what we have is so special. I think I'm the only one who can talk to him like this.

This morning, he knew that I needed to buy food for my spa party. He didn't tell me, but I already knew anyway ;], that he couldn't take me in the morning because he had stuff to do. Soooooo, he slipped me some money under my door. I didn't expect that. It was so nice of him! Yup. :] Now my only problem is transportation. Too bad my dad can't help me with that. =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment