28 February 2009

Tabula Rasa.

Last night was pretty epic. Both good and bad. Really bad actually. I really don't feel like blogging about it. Maybe some other time.

But one thing that was good that happened last night was how I practically robbed 7/11. It was effing hilarious. So when Diana and Jhonaleen were about to pick me up at my house, I realized that I didn't have money for tonight. HAHAH so my broke ass rounded up 44 quarters! Wooot. That's eleven dollars. Enough for the party, lounge, and then some food. Yup. ;] So after chillin at Jhonaleen's we went to 7/11 to buy some stuff and to exchange my quarters. I told the guy I had 44 quarters and he was like, "Wow, that's like twenty bucks!" and I'm like wow. What a dumbass. I told him that it was actually eleven dollars. Then he took 22 quarters and gave the other 22 quarters to the cashier next to him. I got eleven dollars from him and as I was leaving he was like, "You forgot your other eleven dollars." and I'm thinking that they're just playing around you know. I looked at them and he was handing the money to me so I just took it and hella dipped into the car. I was laughing so hard because I hella had like $22! Fuck yeah haha.

Um yeah. Party was outrageous. (*@^$(*%)*@Y(*SGKDfgoudkgfi798Tsr

Sooo today is pretty different for me. I'm not all hella busy running around doing stuff. It's been pretty chill. It sort of feels like a Sunday. I cleaned my room, did laundry, and I even got all the stuff that I don't need or use so I can sell it at Swap Meet for my pro pack! It was kind of sad. I felt like I was having a funeral for my shoes. Each pair of shoes I have practically tell a story and just the thought of selling them is like selling apart of my life. That sounds hella lame but it's true. I can't give away stuff because it really truly hurts me. I'm not gonna be surprised if I start tearing up at Swap Meet. Hahahaha. But yeah, that's why I usually give my stuff away to my cousins because I'll still see it. :] Ugh, but no I need money for this. I know it's all going to pay off in the end. I can just buy everything back. Or at least my shoes. I'm hella selling my green Nike dunks! Nooo. :'[ I'm so sad. It's okay though. I barely wore them hahaha. Ugh man... but just the thought of them not in my hands anymore... :'[ HAHA BUT MAYBE... Vanessa will buy them. ;]

I was actually suppose to hang out with Ashley today, but she's not feeling too well. It's okay though. I honestly think this is the longest time I've been home in like two weeks. It feels good though. I accomplished a lot today. All my clothes are clean and my room is super clean too! It's like almost everything. I'm probably selling like a quarter or almost half of my things haha. Geez. I was thinking of baking something today. I found baking powder in the cabinet! Wooot woot. I can practically make anything now. I might bake after I take a nap or something. I feel kind of tired. I don't want to sleep though because it's such a beautiful day! It looks great outside. I just want to go out!! I want to do something. It reminds me of the summer. You know. Just chillin at home. Nice weather. I miss it.

Hopefully today will be a great day. :] I really just want to be with friends today and I also want to catch up in all my school work and maybe even get ahead so I can actually sleep during the week! Haha. Have a good day, everyone. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment