04 February 2009

Back to school.

I finally went to school! I really didn't feel like it because I was hella tired in the morning haha. it was a really good day though. I thought it wasn't a modified day because I know Morse is a bitch and they would give us a regular day today. Unfortunately, it was modified! I was hella trippin' out in first period. I thought we were having like a drill or something hahah. I was happy though. I thought I was going to be able to read the Grapes of Wrath during lunch but I managed to read the rest of it in APES.

It was soo nice talking to Melchor in clothing design today! :]] He said he missed me because he felt alone. :[ Aw, cute. Hahaha. But man oh man. I have so much to catch up in precal! I'm not too worried though because I've learned all before last year. I also got my APES field trip permission slip! We're going to some water treatment place next Thursday. Woot woot. We're only going to be gone from second period to fourth though. o_o I was talking to Jamie how we all should like walk super slow and ask a million questions while we're there so we can be out of school longer hahaha.

So I was walking to Geroche and I heard the failed attempt of this fob boy tryna say hi to me. He's John's friend and he's totally in love with me. It's so sad though. He sucks at trying to get a girl. :[ But anyway Geroche's class was fun this time! I didn't go to sleep either. ;] He was all trying to make me do work too. o_o haha but dude I totally filled out this Valentine's date application! HAHAHAH. I can't believe Geroche is doing that. I totally put some cheesy stuff on there man. It asked for like some fun things I liked to do and I put, "Long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners...." HAHAHA. Fun stuff, fun stuff. ;] OH man. There was this new student talking to Geroche and I could tell she was new because of the clothes she was wearing and I've never seen her around before. I was wondering who this girl was until I realized that she was my cousin HAHAHA. I totally forgot that she transferred on Monday from Sacramento. Oh geez. She didn't see me though and she sort of sits behind me. I made a bet with Kamille that she would never notice me. I shouldn't have made that bet though because I'm like the loudest girl in class. Hahaha. x]

Practice was fun! We are probably like the most goofiest team at Morse. =_= You should see us practice one day haha. Well after a hard day at practice, I went to my auntie's house to eat. I ate these really cute dinosaur chicken nuggets! They were hella legit. ;] Then I took a nap and then went home. :]]]] I put in a load of laundry because I have aboslutely no clothes to wear to work tonight haha. I would love to blog more but homework is more important now. Have a good rest of the day. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment