03 February 2009

My father.

I totally forgot to write a blog about my dad.

I think our relationship is improving! I'm trying to get him to talk more and I'm trying to like be more involved into his life.... o_o Tell me why I sound like the parent here? Hahahah. Funny, funny. But anyway, how I know this... is because I came home today after practice all hungry and found that he had left me some Taco Bell in my room! And of course, it was my favorite: CRUNCHWRAP SUPREME! >:DDD. Not only that, but he gave me a whole pack of TOOTHBRUSHES!!!!!!!! If you didn't know, my dumbass likes to lose my toothbrushes in between the wall and the sink and it gets hella dirty. I also don't feel like sticking my hand all the way down there and then I would have to wash it too because it's probably covered in dust bunnies and hair. I hate how I always drop stuff down there. :[ I even dropped my goddamn pet fish while I was cleaning his tank. HAHAHAHA. <3

Omg so I finally took out the sweaters out of the dryer and I think I know why my hair gets so static-y. I'm not sure if that's even a word hahah. But as I was taking the sweaters out of the dryer, I kept getting like shocked and shit! Not just like a few times, but like every time I touched them! You can even hear them like cackling and shit. It was hella crazy. Even when I went upstairs to go fold them all and what not, they were still making some noise and shocking the shit out of me! Gee, how electrifying. x_x

Okay, I must must must sleeeeep! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment