01 February 2009

Woah, finally!

Yay!!! :DD I finally created my Blog Spot! It actually turns out that I already made this one like last December. o_o Yeah, I don't even remember ever making one haha. So yeah, I'm at Kamille's house and it's like almost four in the goddamn morning. x_x

Finals are finally fucking over. My goodness. Most insane week of my life. -__- I just had so many things to do and I was dealing with all kinds of issues. I couldn't even look at my planner because it was just too much. :[ Whatever. I'm glad semester two is starting tomorrow. :] I wish we had like a break or something. I feel like I need more rest. Oh man and I'm STILL sick. Geez. It's 'cause I keep going out hahaha. At least my fever's gone except I can't breathe and I get these massive headaches. @__@

SOOOOO. After my english final, I got the fuck out of school. Well, I tried to leave as fast as I can. I was sick as fuck and my lovely family wanted me to walk home with a fever. Geez, thanks a lot. I love you guys. =_=

So, I was hella pissed walking down Brandywood, not only because of my heartless family, but also we had to stay in our last final for an extra eighteen mothafuckin' minutes! WTF IS THAT?! I was like, "Who the fuck runs this place?" I never hated my school so much. I'm like so tired of our bad reputation and the dumb shit that I guess the principal? does. Like two lunches. Oh my gosh. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I cannot begin to explain why that is such a bad idea. Oh oh ohhhh and how we only had one modified day for finals and it was the Friday. x___x Ew, fuck Morse!

Okaaay, continuing, I was walking down Brandywood and guess who I see. :] John Decano! Yay. He totally saved my life and drove me home. I was so incredibly happy. You don't even know. Yeah so I get home and lie down for a bit because my head was killing me. I couldn't sleep though. You know that feeling? When you're tired, but not sleepy? I don't like that. -__- I mean, what can you do? Anyway, I decide to get ready to go to Kamille's. We were planning to go eat at Buca di Beppo's since that day was the last day she can use her ten dollar gift card. Sadly, my dad dropped me off at Morse because his carpool was coming for work. If I had known he carpooled, then I would have asked him to drop me off sooner.

I also think that walking is stress relieving. I think a lot when I walk. So I was hella thinking on the way to Kamille's house. I was thinking about the last time I saw my dad besides that one Friday. I actually really thought about. I noticed he had a new haircut that day and he said he got it on Sunday. I didn't see him Sunday because I was out with my mom. I didn't see him Saturday because I was at KP. I know I didn't see him Monday through Friday because I was busy as hell. And then yeah... I really don't remember the last time I saw my dad. It's funny because I see my mom more than him and the whole point of me moving in with him was so I can stay away from my mom. Too bad I phail at life. =_=

I meet up with Kamille at the football field and walk the rest of the way to her house. We end up just eating, sleeping, and watching a bunch of Nickelodeon. o_o Then, we finally get to downtown but I'm not even hungry anymore so we just decide to get dessert from Buca's. Yay, and guess what we got. :] Pistachio gelato. <3 I admit it. I drool sometimes hahaha. Especially when I can't even breathe. x] Also, I had crazy dreams last night and I was tossing and turning in my sheets. I was kind of mad at my mom though. She totally ignored my calls and text. I was kind of worried at first because maybe something might have happened to her. I know nothing did though because my brother would have told me something. I was upset because she usually doesn't ignore phone calls. She ignores me in person though. -__- She could have at least told me that she didn't want to pick me up. I hate people who are like that. On one of the final days, I was sick so I asked skinny Josh if he could take me home. Fucking bitchass beats around the goddamn bush and then ignores me. I get so mad and I'm like, "You can just tell me that you don't want to take me home." What is so wrong with just being straight up with me? Geeez. There's no miracle to this story and I end up walking home with a shitload of stuff. Woop de doo. x_x

Anyway, I lost track about what I was talking about before. I don't even feel like blogging about the rest of my night. I'm lazy now. I'm kind of alone because I'm not on Stickam and Kamille is sleeping. This blog has totally made me sound like a Stickam whore. -__- and it's like the longest blog I have ever written in my whole life. Hahaha man, who is gonna read this shit?!

Yeah, true friends read my blogs all the way through. <3
Goodmorning. I think I'm going to hit the hay.
Does this still count as an all nighter though? :]
It's like 5AM hahaha. x]

No comments:

Post a Comment