09 February 2009

Weekend warriors.

Hello, here is a recap of my weekend:

Friday-
I went to USANA Regionals! It was fun. It was nice listening to all the guest speakers. It was very inspiring. I even saw Donn, which was hella random. I just turn around for a sec and I see Donn waving from all the way from the other side of the room. o_o We got out around one and we decided to walk to Subway. Josh bought me lunch. :]] We went back to the Convention Center and my bitchy mom was all complaining and I ended up walking to the Hilton while the others went back to Regionals. My mom wasn't even there! I was panicing because I didn't have a phone. :[ So I asked this random old guy if I could use his. o_o That work out good and I found my mom. We stopped by the house to get my shoes and she dropped me off at school for practice.

I practiced for a good hour. It was pretty cold. My mom picked me up and we went to the mall real quick to pay the bill, then she dropped me off at Kamille's. It smelled so good when I walked in! I could tell she was baking. ;] I changed at her house and I was having the most trouble getting my stockings on because of my nails. Omg. /)_- After finally getting dressed, I ate some pizza. Kamille, Jonathan, and Muki got ready and we finally left. Kamille let me have some of her brownies! Woot woot. Sooo goood. :]] We arrived at Eastlake high school just before seven. The line for Dance for a Cure was hella long! And Muki and I didn't even buy our ticket yet. So we got into a separate line and bought ours and ended up cutting the whole line and went straight to the front where the rest of Morse was. Hahaha! We finally got in and practically ran to the front. x] The show started and I was happy because they did mention something about childhood cancer this time haha. It was fun. Morse All Male was the shit. <3 style="font-style: italic;">forever for Velma to come. ;_; We took pictures and was just playing around. Cheyenne was all hella annoyed because she thought we looked like cholos HAHAH. Finally, Velma came and we all left to downtown. We got to Lyceum Theater first and Theresa and I went into the drug store real quick to buy mascara. It was like eight bucks! I wanted to just take it but I knew Theresa wouldn't like that so I just paid for it. x_x It's Maybelline's Lash Stiletto. It's not that great. -___- It does make it long though and it doesn't clump. But I think Colossal makes it longer so boo. ;_; Well anyway, everyone else arrived at Lyceum and we checked in. We got bright pink wristbands and we were put into this room with all the other performers. There was this big screen of the actual stage we were going on. It seemed like we were in there forever! The show begin a little early and we were just watching from inside that room. The dancing was fun. It seemed like everyone was doing the stanky leg. HAHAHAHHAAHAHA. I need to learn that dance. o_o Finally the step division started. I think we got up third? We were after PSI. I'm so proud of them. They're so good. I knew I should have joined PSI when I was stll in middle school. -__-

I was sooo damn nervous before we went up. Just standing backstage, waiting. My knees were just hella shaking man. I think we did great though. In the beginning, the two strings in front of my sweater kept hitting me in the face hahaha. I also felt like I was losing balance for a little bit in the beginning. x_x I also messed up a little during Collabo. The part where I have to turn around. They just changed that the morning of. >_> I don't think I was too noticeable though. Oh man and everyone said I was gettin' it during Ducky. Oh fuck yeah. :DD Lincoln went up after us and we ran back to the room so we can watch them! Hahaha. They looked the same like at tech rehearsal. o_o After all the step performances, was the STEP BATTTTTTTLLLEEE. Tell me why Morse fucking owned that shit right there! We deserved first, like everyone said. After that lame ass battle that we didn't even win, we had the little awards thing. I don't really remember who won the dance competition. I think D.E.M won first. They were good. :] For step, PSI got first and Lincoln got second. I have so much to say about this aha. I was going to blog about it on Saturday but I was just tooo pissed.

I think PSI got first. I'm not gonna lie. But Lincoln.... second? That's some bullshit. Everyone knew that Morse should have gotten second. After Kuumba Fest, people were just coming up to us saying that we should have got second and not Lincoln. We actually stepped. We didn't need music or have to dance half the time. Psh, WHATEVER. Morse got second. 'nough said.

I got home and I was just talking to people about Kuumba. I was pretty mad. Jeffrey Moral picked me up and we went to Scott's apartment. We were waiting FOREVER for him in the car and it was hella raining! Jeff and I smoked a little in the car and Scott finally came out. We went to Jack in the Box to get food and Scott got a Monster at King's. Then we were on our way to Kristy's party in PB. We got hella lost because of these bobo directions we had. I guess it was fun. Honestly, the DJ was whack but good thing there was food! Woot woot. After the party, we went to this hooka lounge on El Cajon. After that, I was suppose to go home but my dad wasn't picking up and I didn't want to doorbell at like two in the morning. So I just ended up sleeping at Tonka's. His house was HELLA COLD. It was like Alaska hahaha.

Sunday-
Tonka woke me up around nine and I went home. I did laundry and showered. Gerald asked me if I wanted to go out for lunch and maybe even a movie. I said yeah and I got ready. We went to Sushi Deli but it was closed. We went to Wendy's though and got some fries. Yum! Then, we walked down the street to Ra Sushi. It was a hella cute place and the food was booommb. I got some udon noodles and DEEP FRIED ICE CREAM. Mmmmm, that stuff is the shit.

Then, we went to Plaza Bonita mall to watch The Uninvited. I totally reccommend this movie to EVERYONE. It was so good. But before the movie started, Anthony hooked us up with some food. <3<3<3. I ended up sleeping that night with the lights on! HAHAHAH. I ended up waking up around five because my piercing retainer fell out. It was kind of funny when I think of it now because I was like half asleep and I just forced the retainer through because I think my hole was closing. Gee, second time this weekend. Oh yeah. I forgot to mention that earlier. On Saturday, my piercing retainer fell out when I was eating. I just told myself that I was going to put it in when I was done. BUT I FREAKING FORGOT. It was probably out for like thirty minutes. I was panicing because I didn't want my hole to close and get it repierced! :'[ I tried to put it back in but I couldn't because of my damn nails. Then I call Marc real quick to put it in for me. He hella put that shit in man! It hurt like a bitch. Like I got pierced again. :'[ I was in pain for like a good ten minutes. x_x

So today is Monday! Threeee day weekend! Today is going to be a productive day because I have a lot of things to do. And damn it's almost twelve wtf! Well, I'm hella hungry so I'm gonna eat. Bye bye. :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment