25 February 2009

What's cookin', good lookin'?

Life is great! I like how things are right now. I'm working hard in school and in the business.
Especially today when I was going off en el salon de espanol! Man oh man. I was participating like crazy and just owning everybody. I loooved that feeling because everyone knew I was gone for a long time but I still knew so much. <3 style="font-weight: bold;">men today. It would be so nice to have one right now. You know. Just that someone that makes you feel special and they're always there to support you. Especially right now. All kinds of crazy things are happening and sometimes I feel really lonely at like random times of the day. But I guess it's partially my fault. I kind of don't have a phone so I can't really keep in contact with people as well. It's alright though.

I'm really, really sleepy now! I wanted to blog more but, uh, yeah. I'm hella tired and I should try to get as much sleep as I can. You know, at this age we're suppose to be getting about 8-10 hours of sleep. Too bad I only get like six. Booooo.

But man! I am so looking forward to this weekend! I'm not really sure what I have planned but I am sure looking forward to spending time with Ashley Casiple Ocampo. <3 style="font-style: italic;">forever and I freaking miss her so much. Well, I must get my beauty sleep. It's starting to take a toll on my face actually. I have like these little baby eyebags and I'm breaking out on the side of my face. Too bad it's not the side where my bangs are. That way I can cover them hahaha. Oh well. Goodnight, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment