21 February 2009

Maybe it's time to blog...

I haven't been blogging everyday because I've been so damn busy. People say that there's no such thing as having no time, but honestly they're wrong. There is such thing as no time. Unless you just don't want to eat and sleep anymore for the rest of your life. I've been living a pretty hectic lifestyle. I go to school (most of the time... or not really) and then I practice for step after school for like a good two hours. Then, my ass walks home because my bitchass auntie doesn't want to give me a ride home. I'm not as mad about it now as I was before. I usually just read or study Spanish while walking but it really sucks though when I have to carry a lot of stuff. That's when I usually ask her for a ride and most of the time she doesn't. So by the time I get home, I'm tired as fuck and I still need to eat, do homework, and get ready for work. Most of the time I can't even finish my homework. There's seriously no time. I'm usually home for about two hours but that's not enough time to complete ALL of my homework. I also still have to eat, shower, get ready... blah blah. THENNNN I'm at work and get home around ten thirty. I'm hella tired and hungry and I still have to do homework! So I'm usually up until twelve or one doing the things I need to do. FInally, I sleep but it's not the amount of hours you're suppose to have at this age. Then this just repeats itself Monday-Thursday and I"m tired as fuck at school and I usually spend lunch doing my homework. x_x

Weekends are pretty hectic too. There's always something to do. I'm not talking about partying but like other things like ap exam prep classes, performances, training... etc. I do all sorts of things, plus I hang out with my friends because I usually don't have the time to talk or socialize during the week. I'm usually out late and I end up sleeping a lot or even not at all. With all this havoc, I only spend a few hours doing homework. :[

Anyway, I mostly wanted to blog about what's been hella bothering me. I was so irritable this week. I thought I was PMSing but I'm not even on my period wtf. It's hella late. I hope it doesn't turn out like last year where I only had my period like every other month. I don't know why I'm so irregular like that. But yeah I would get so irritated and annoyed by the most silliest things this week. And just like people in general. They piss me off. So my beautiful organized self is going to make a list. Haha dude seriously I think it's funny how I make a list of like everything.

1. Family; my damn family annoys the shit out of me. They don't support me at all in what I do or what I need. When I need help, they're just not there for me. It's hard. It's hard living the way I do. My dad has barely enough money to get by and he can't even afford to buy me food. When he bought me food like two weeks ago was like the first time in months. I"m serious. My family does not have my back at all. They piss the hell out of me. They always think the worst of me. I don't know why but they think I'm not going to college or something. They think I'm some kind of stupid ass kid.

WHAT THE FUCK. So I'm at my cousin's house house right and I fucking ask my little cousin to get me a glass of water and I fucking said please and she was straight up like "no." Fucking bitch. Then my other little cousin walks into the room and I ask her and she fucking says the same thing. Goddamn. What the fuck is wrong with these children? Seriously. I hate them. They have bad parents. I'm not even talking shit. Their parents don't do shit. They had so many goddamn children when they know they can't afford it. It takes like 1.3 million fucking dollars to raise a child from 0-18. What the fuck and they have like six damn kids. My god and my fucking auntie always buys them like junk food and what not. She's not teaching them manners and shit omg. The only cousin I really like is Christal. I think it's because she's the oldest. She understands. She knows what's up. We use to fight a lot before but now we're cool. Fuck. I hate my family. They have no fucking respect for me. I respect them. I help them when they need me. Oh my fucking gosh. I don't even want to talk about this anymore.

Okay looks like this is just a blog about my stupid family. Seriously, when I'm fucking big balling I'm not helping them. Idgaf if they're family. Shit. They all can die. Except maybe for Christal. I'm too mad to finish this. Bleh whatever. I'm going to go steal some of my auntie's alcohol and get drunk tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment