01 February 2009

Oh, the wonderful things I do. <3

ANYWAY, I was totally worrying about nothing. The show at Borders is on the THIRTEENTH and I don't know, but my dumbass self thought that this Friday was the thirteenth. Hahahaha. So, I guess I have nothing to worry about. I can still go to both events and support my friends. :] Goodness, I just do the craziest things.

Okay so it's like six in the morning and I'm not tired or sleepy at all. I'm not even hungry. O_O It's just that there's really nothing I can do. I even changed my MySpace! D: Woah woah. That's like once in a lifetime. -__- Hahaha jk. If I was home though, I would clean my room. I think I'll do that later today though. That would be nice. I have a lot on my mind actually. Maybe that's why I can't sleep. Idk. Should I blog about it? o_o.

Nah, I'm lazy. Kamille is awake now and I think I'll go to sleep. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment