02 February 2009

Sick days.

I thought I was better. I just had a cold yesterday. My body felt fine and everything until...
I woke up this morning feeling like I got hit by a massive truck! I felt so horrible. I was so confused and pissed.

I was really hot and I was like, "Oh hell no. Don't tell me I have a fever again!"

So I had to go to Fan Mart to do some business. I had to go drag my sick ass over there, but I was doing it for Step<3. I found out that the reason I was so hot was because of the weather! It felt like a million degrees! I was trippinnn ouuutt. It was all random.

After Fan Mart, I was just thinking in the car. I was thinking about how my dad has T Mobile and I use to have Cingular. o_o Weird, right? Well, not too weird. I just started living with him. And then I thought about how cool Sidekicks were. I love how the screen like does that crazy shit. Oh man. It would be so cool if I got one. Then, I had like the brightest idea! I asked my dad when his plan ends.

He said last January and I was thinking, "o_o '08?"

BUT, gee... I'm so dumb. He meant like last January because it's February now! Hahahahaha.

I assumed that he had already upgraded or whatever you call it so I was like, "Darn, you should have gotten me a free phone."

AND OMG YES! He said, "I didn't upgrade yet."

ANNNNND BOO YAAAAAHH! I can get a free phone! Wooop de dooo. HAHAHA so much for not depending on a phone and shit. But it's okay. People can contact me now, especially work. They get all annoyed when they can't get a hold of me. x]

But um, I'm really tired and I think I should rest. So good afternoon! :]




No comments:

Post a Comment