03 February 2009

Tech rehearsal and more!

We had tech rehearsal today at Lyceum Theater in downtown. I honestly didn't expect so much people to be there. Also, Lincoln Step was there and they even went up before us. They're pretty sick though, I have to admit. Right after them, we went up and we really were unsure if we were suppose to enter in from the left or right side. I didn't know what was going on so I was just kind of following everyone else. We end up doing ALL our formations backwards, like a mirrored image. Haha I'm not sure how to describe it.

I was really nervous and it was already hot in there so I was sweating like a bitch haha. It felt kind of weird because I'm not even African- American. o_o I think Theresa and I were the only Asians. Haha but it's okay. We're dark. Maybe no one will notice? Haha. But yeah. I think our performance went well except our formations were messed up because they were backwards.

I can't wait for Saturday! I just wish my friends were going. :'[

So I have all eleven sweaters now. I should feel really happy and everything. I feel accomplished but I feel like I'm not done or something. o_o Oh and guess who IMed and called me today? Donn. -__-

He was like, "Hurry give me your money now! I'm doing shirts tomorrow!"

First off all, he fucking late as hell. Second, I didn't want shirts. o_o But whatever. I got off on him on the phone. I really don't want to get into that. I didn't tell him that we were getting them silk screened at FAN MART! HAHA. I don't care though. I wouldn't give him a second chance anyway for doing our sweaters. Fuck no.

So anyway, I'm pre- washing the sweaters right now. :] Of course, I learn everything I know about clothes from clothing design class. :DD I'm hella tired though. All this sleep is catching up with me now hahaha. I'm going to school tomorrow too. /)_- I have a lot of work to catch up on. I also still have to read about water for APES. I would read about it in class but I don't feel like carrying my book around because I'm already walking around with a million sweaters. I'm carrying like my bag and then a big Coach bag and a big Betsey Johnson bag. Hahaha I like how they're like designer brands. o_o Better than walking around with a huge trash bag though. I was thinking about using that because I couldn't think of anything else.

You know what's annoying me right now? I sort of have like categories for the different types of people who talk on AIM. I don't really have specific names for them though. I should. That would be funny hahaha. x]

But there are those people who are really like trying to make a conversation but I don't think they really know what to say. Like they want to talk to you and everything but they honestly don't know what to talk about!

Example:
screenname1: hey.
kimberlymachine: hello.
screenname1: what's up?
kimberlymachine: nothing really actually.
screenname1: oh that's cool.
kimberlymachine: yup.
screenname1: hmmm...

and then it just continues like that. o_o You know and like the person just asks like questions and Idk. I'm not sure if I can explain it well but maybe you get the picture? HAHA but yeah I'm talking to someone like that right now. x_x

AND THENNN.... there's that person who's tryna get at you and he just does not get a clue. I don't think there's an example for this. He's hella trying to make conversation and I'm just giving him like these short ass replies and what not. I'm sort of trying to make it look like I'm not interested at all you know. o_o That doesn't work most of the time because I'm not 100% sure if they even like me and I don't want to be like, "Sorry, but I don't like you. Can we just be friends?" Because I could be wrong and sound like a conceited bitch who thinks everyone likes me. Hahahaha.

--- Okay my internet was out for like the longest time. o_o I was getting no connection at all whatsoever. Not even like a little bit though.

But tell me why I kept hearing Mad by Ne- Yo everytime I got into a car?!?! It really brought me back memories and I was kind of sad for all three car rides. x_x haha well I'm insanely tired so I'm going to just end this blog here. Goodnight everyone! :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment