03 February 2009

Feelin' good today.

I put a song on here. o_o I wasn't sure what the hell I was doing but I got it! I'm not sure how to make it auto play but whatever. Press play if you wanna listen! >;D

I woke up real good this morning. I didn't feel like I was dying haha. I still have a cold but I can breathe a little and I don't sound totally stupid. My plan for the morning was to go to Denny's with Erik before school and then go to Denny's later with Fernan. Then, go hunt for some step sweaters.
o_o Erik didn't call me this morning and I already woke up too late and Fernan? ... I don't know! Hahah I'm hella starving though. I'm about to just eat at home because I have no one to eat with. :[

I did accomplish something today. It made me reeeeallly happy. I went to Price Breakers with my dad and I was able to find six small sweaters! Yesss. I was trying to bargain with those asian people but it didn't work. :[ Damn asians. It only seems to work with the Mexicans at Swap Meet. /)_- Oh that reminds me of that one time I was in New York's Chinatown and I kept getting some hella cheap stuff because I was flirting with the little Chinese boys! HAHAHAHAHA. I was all into it man. It was hella funny. I was, like, winking and smiling. Tryna to look hella cute. HAHAHA. Man, that shit was funny.

The only downside of today is that I still need two more sweaters! :[ They didn't have any at all at Five for Ten. I was so surprised. I mean, not even one? o_o I really have no idea where to search. I've gone to Wal Mart already and they have like every color BUT white. /)_x Also, I've missed two days of school so I bet I have to like read a shitload for English, hella catch up in precal, missed Spanish, and uhhh screw APES and history.

Mr. Geroche is pretty cool now actually. I don't totally hate him like I use to. I listen to him now and I sleep less. :] He's been talking about Valentine's Day a lot though. Remember back in elementary, when everyone would give each other Valentine's Day cards in class and have like a little party? He's letting us do that. O_O Cool, but weird. I don't even know like half the class, honestly. Hahahaha. I can't be passing out papers in that class. I'll probably end up giving it to the wrong people.

It's almost twelve! Which means Tyra Show! I effing love this show man. I think it's a pretty good episode today, but I forgot what it was hahaha. Alright, have a good day everyone. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment