23 February 2009

Pet peeves.

1. When my internet gets ugly which causes my blogs to disappear when I try to publish them!!!
It's fucking annoying. I spend all this time typing up a blog and everything and it just vanishes! =_=

2. When I get all bi- polar when I blog.
This is why I type up blogs and delete them. I read them after I'm done and if it doesn't sound right altogether, I just delete it and start over haha. Like earlier... I don't know man. It was all kinds of weird hahaha.

3. When I have an away message saying that I'm unhappy, mad, upset, sick, pissed, etc. and someone hella annoying asks me, "Are you okay? Blah blah."
Like James, right? HAHA. I'm just kidding. It's only certain people that bug me who do that and it's most likely the people that I don't like. >_>

4. When I'm walking in the hallways at Morse during passing period and some stupid ass gets in my way and they bump into me.
Uh, yeah. I don't like walking around people. I wish I was taller sometimes so then people would notice me more and they wouldn't have to fucking walk into me!

5. When people mess with me when I'm sleeping!
Stop it!!!!!!!!!

6. People who fucking flake on you and they don't call you to let you know.
I'm alright with flakers but man.. the flakers that don't call you! That makes me mad.

7. Someone who flakes on you to drink and/or do drugs.
Self- explanatory. You might as well bring me along, too. HAHAH. I'm kidding.

8. People who ask me, "So how are you and ____?" when I obviously am not talking to someone, or interested in someone, and I don't even have a boyfriend. o_o
Yeah, that's annoying! But it's funny sometimes because they're somewhat right. Like someone would like have a crush on me and I wouldn't notice it and I would just be like, "wtf are you talking about?" or like I would have a crush on someone and I'm all tryna keep it on the dl, but phail. x_x hahaha.

9. MORSE SECURITY!!!!!
THEY CAN ALL KISS MY ASS. I hate it when they ask to see my ID or hella look at my temporary ID to make sure it's up to date. I hate it when they rush me to class like all day, everyday. I even hate the way they look at me. It's like they think I'm gonna kill someone.

10. When I blog when I should be doing my homework.
HAHAHA and I totally regret it later when I wake up in the morning. I'm all hella tired and cold. I'm always like, "Okay, I'll go to sleep earlier next time." Hahaha. Psh, whatever.

But yeah, I must go.. Tomorrow is Pancake Day at iHop. I'm tempted to leave school early, but I can't. I might just go before work anyway. Alright, goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment