05 February 2009

Bagels. o_o

I totally ate a Sara Lee blueberry bagel this morning with peanut butter. It was pretty good and it filled me up. Consequently, it gave me this crazy sugar rush before school and I totally crashed in Spanish and just felt all dead and tired after. x___x

Today was a good day though. :] I really missed my phone for the first time today. We had a sub in clothing design and she doesn't let us go on the sewing machines while she's gone so we usually have to do some lame worksheet. x_x If I had my phone, I would probably be on it doing some fun stuff like texting my friends or reading my horoscope. :/ Yeah, those were the days.

Pre- cal was boring as fuck like it usually is. I didn't even do anything haha. Fourth period was fun I guess. I was telling Allen how yesterday, I hella ate like half the jar of those yummy and delicious gummy bear vitamins. Then, like an hour later I totally took the craziest shit of my life. I swear I like shit out everything I ate that week. HAHAH. And um yes. That explains my clogged toilet. HAHAHAHAH. It was still clogged this morning actually. o_o It's okay now though! ^_^ But I totally felt like some dumbass in APES today though. We were talking about the Colorado River and I forgot if Colorado was a state or if it was like a city. I'm serious! I even forgot where it was. Hahaha and I even asked out loud if Denver was a state. =_= Yeah, yeah. I'm stupid. We ended up watching this movie about water and dams. It was kind of sad because there use to be this big lake in California but people starting planting cotton and wheat fields and all the plowing and irrigation caused the lake to get smaller. Now it's like this puny puddle. >_> It's really sad. Oh yes. I also bought a Valentine's Day card from Jonathan. :]]] I wonder if Junior Exec ever read the cards that are filled out. o_o I probably would actually HAHAH. Man am I nosy. =_=

Lunch was lame as hell! Ms. Larkin wasn't in her room and I wasn't sure where I was going to eat lunch or even heat up my food. I ended up heating it up in Ms. Rolf's and then sitting at the bench with the others and eating. I totally felt fob. You have no idea. I had those red sausages with rice in a TupperWare. Oh God. I'm glad that I have hella friends to cover me while I'm eating. <3

So I keep seeing my cousin and forgetting that it's her. I keep fucking checking her out and shit hahaha. She had some cute shorts on today. Kamille says she's sort of like me because of the way that she dresses. She don't think she dresses like me at all but she said how it's like different and loud. I guess she's right haha. She still hasn't noticed me in Mr. Geroche's class! Omg, I totally embarassed Kamille today in class. It was hella funny. She was telling me about all the things I left at her house and she was saying how I left my one little shoe lace for my flats. And I was like, "What are you talking about?" But then I realized and started hella laughing because I can't even wear my flats without that one shoe lace! It was crazy because the moment I started lmao- ing, the class went quiet! So everyone was just like damn, Kim. HAHAHA and yeah. Lecture started after that and I just went to sleep. I woke up later because I remembered I had to finish my math homework. Kamille kept picking some stuff off my sweater and she was telling me how I was HELLA linty. I was argueing with her, telling her that I wasn't linty and my sweater was just like that. Unofrtunately, I was wrong. I guess that wasn't the style of my sweater. I realized that I did have a shitload of lint. Omg, I can't believe I walked around the whole day like that! Some friends, man! Kamille and I were hella laughing though man. I'm such an idiot. Again, the class went quiet while I was lol- ing. Like seriously, I think they purposely do that to make me look bad. Hahahaha.

Um yeah and sixth period was chill because I didn't do shit but read. <3 Practice was fun! It was in the amp. We ended early though because it started to hella rain. I'm glad Theresa was able to give me a ride home. I hate walking in the cold. :[ It's the worst. I got home and got ready and everything for USANA Regionals tonight. :]]] I'm really excited!

Oh yes. For Valentine's Day, I want Glade air fresheners instead of flowers. :]
HAHA okay bye. :]<3

No comments:

Post a Comment