22 February 2009

What do Kimberly and homeless people have in common?

They both want change. HAHAHAHA. Dude, if you want to hear a damn good Obama joke, just ask. ;] Or maybe even a pickup line. I forgot to use them at Vanessa's debut today. =_= I wanted to take a cute guy home with me. HAHA SIKKEE.

But yeah really. I want things to change. I want things to happen. I always say this, like really. But I mean it now. I don't like how things currently are. I'm gonna get off my lazy ass and do work. I need to go to school everyday and do my homework everyday. I need to start blowing up my business so I don't have to live the current lifestyle that I live. I need to eat healthier and go to sleep. I need to trim my hair every six weeks to keep it healthy. I need to clean my room and keep it cleaned. I need to be a nice person and stop saying bad words. I need to stop being so blunt and honest because sometimes it hurts people's feelings and they always take it up the ass. -_-

I don't want my parents to worry about the bills anymore or stress about work. I don't want my mom to be working two jobs. I want my dad to have a better car. I want to show my family the world. I want to prove my bitchass auntie that I'm not a loser! I want good grades and beautiful skin. These random break outs are not the business. x_x

Okay, enough! I'm tearing up because I'm such a crybaby. :'[

So today was Vanessa's debut! It was fun fun. Most of the team was there which was nice. It was really funny though because the randomest people were roses. HAHAH like Fernan! Omg. Vanessa's auntie just gave him a rose and he took it. Funny stuff hahaha. I even finally got to see Vern but I didn't get to introduce myself because I was being a fatass and eating. :'[ While waiting in line for food though, I saw something that I thought was a fake cake. Like fa real though. I thought it was there for display. It hella looked like it was made out of styrofoam or something. So.. my dumbass hella pokes it with my finger trying to prove to Natalie it's fake. But no. =_= It was actually a real cake and there was a big hole in it. HAHAHA. Yeah. >_> Food was delicious. It's been a long time since I had asian food.

If you don't know already, I can't really talk in front of a crowd of people. Like speeches, debates, presentations, etc. I really don't know why and it's really ironic because I can perform really well in front of like hundred of people! I was one of Vanessa's candles and I totally said nothing. They gave me the mic and lit my candle and I just stood there looking at Vanessa and then the crowd... x_x Ayaiyai. So many people! I was shaking and everything and I didn't know what to say! :'[ But yeah. That just sucked. I hugged her and told her, "Happy Birthday." HAHAHA. I made it up afterwards though. I stepped for her. ;] I was nervous too but I did it. Geez, I'm so weird. Wouldn't you think performing is harder than speaking in front of people? @__@ Gosh, I'm so abnormal! Hahahaha.

Well, I'm hella tired and Daschel is taking forever to give me my Grapes of Wrath book. >:[
Goooooodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment