26 February 2009

I just remembered!

I know it's random, BUT I just had to mention this!

While I was sleeping in Geroche's, I was hella trying to stay awake right because this nice old lady was talking about something. In the end, I was just like fuck it and I went to sleep. And man oh man. I had a nightmare! It hella woke me up to and kept me awake for the rest of the class period!

But yeah... you'll never guess what my dream was! I don't really remember where I was but someone was about to show me a walrus' dick! HAHAHAHAHAHA. and right when the walrus was going to turn around, I hella woke up because I didn't want to see that shit! Mannn, and I guess I jerked or something because Kamille had that crazy look on her face that she usually has when I wake up. HAHAHHA.

Anyway, I also received a very lovely phone call from Ryan Liban asking me if I wanted pho. I said no because I can't spend money right now! I'm sad. :[ But it's nice to know that he called and asked me if I wanted to eat out. :]]] Oh gee but I gotta get off my fat ass and do some work hahaha. Ta taaaa. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment