07 February 2009

PMS.

Bad news.
- This damn weather is killing me, literally.
- I forgot my house key at practice this morning.
- My parents are mostly not there when I need them.
- My mother does not like black people.
- Morse keeps fucking calling me.
- I wish I had more hair. I'm so close to getting a damn weave.
- My room is so dirty.
- Too many goddamn bottles in my room!
- I don't know what I'm doing after Kuumba Fest tonight.

Good news.
- Kuumba Fest tonight.
- I have food.
- I think Velma has my house key. I saw her pick it up but I forgot to get it from her because I was putting on my sweater.
- Hopefully I get to hang out with the USANA fam after Kuumba and Regionals.

I would blog more and go into more detail and what not but I got my nails done for the first time yesterday for Kuumba. I've never had long nails in my life and I can't function! x_x
Hooray for my slow ass typing! -__- Well, Morse is going to own it today. Ttyl. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment