26 February 2009

Obama fo yo mama!

Today was just another day. There were some things out of the ordinary and I kind of felt more lazy and sleepy today than most days.
BUT.... congratulate me because this is the most I've gone to school in like a month! Woooo. Four straight days in a row. That's what's up!

BUT MAN OH MAN. The highlight of my day was when I walked into Japanese this morning and caught JOSHUA ERIA hella dancing to one of those jpop songs! I guess like there's a certain choreography that goes with the song and he was hella doing it! I was so shocked. My jaw just dropped. I've known this guy for like the longest time and this is the first time ever I've seen him dance. It wasn't even bad at all. He was really good and he was so into it! It was the most hilarious thing! I couldn't stop thinking about. I even made him dance for me during sixth period hahaha. Mannnn dude! He can dance. x]

So like I've been owning it up in Spanish like all week. <3 <3. They call me the King now. HAHAHA. I also learned today that Luke gets hella annoyed when I raise my eyebrows at him. HAHA. Dude, I know it makes his little heart melt. <3 He was all denying it. x_x Hahaha.

Um but yeah. Today was pretty much an easy day. I had a sub in clothing. I learned a lot about the different types of clothing. I actually got really confused in pre- cal haha. I'm really sick of APES now. I love the enivornment, but Mrs. Jimenez is driving me crazy. She made us make a fifteen minute lesson to teach to the class tomorrow. Nice one. Whatever. Just made some shit ass poster. x] Like a nerd, I did most of my pre- cal homework at lunch and then ate and got to talk to my favorite person, Daysha! Man, I miss her. :] It was nice to have one of those deep lunchtime talks again. Lunch seemed really short today. Geroche was boring. I fell asleep actually. Some lady came and she was talking about Obama and like other stuff. I don't really know because I was sleeping haha. I didn't feel like doing history work so I did pre- cal instead haha. But man in Meyer, I was falling asleep so much! I've never slept so much in that class before. especially because he made us listen to some montonous guy singing about like Vietnam or something. Idk but I didn't like it. It made me sleepy and the singer was hella mumbling.

I was planning to go to the marketing meeting with Theresa, but I couldn't find her. I saw Valerie and she said that there was no practice today so I just got some food with Bashley. Thennn I was trying to go to the meeting but I couldn't even find them! They weren't in the library or the classroom. Booooo. So yeah I just walked home while reading Grapes. It was funny because I saw Adrian at the stoplight and he was all telling me how dangerous it is to be reading and walking haha. x]

Oh maannn and here I am at home. I just took a shit and ate butter cookies with Nutella. HAHA. I think that's why I've been going to the bathroom a lot lately. I've been eating tons of chocolate like EVERYDAY! I really just wanted to relax today but there's so much to do! It seems like I can never have the chance to just stop and breathe, you know? Eh, well. It'll pay off in the end because I'm gonna retire eaaaaarly. Fuck yeah. Alright, have a nice rest of the day. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment